Delicious Spicy Chicken Wrap
Written by Rahmania Radjadi (www.rahmaniaradjadi.com)
If you are not familiar with buffalo sauce, I want to emphasize that buffalo here does not mean buffalo the animal. It refers to a sauce originated from Buffalo, New York, USA.
Usually, a buffalo chicken dish is known with chicken wings. Buffalo chicken wing has spread its deliciousness not only in the USA but also almost around the world. Now how about making a chicken wrap with the chicken coated in the deliciousness of the famous buffalo sauce?
It is so good!
You can make your own buffalo sauce and it is really easy. This recipe is for 10 buffalo chicken wrap.
- 4 large boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup of shredded lettuce
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs (I use panko and I have a reason for that)
- 1 block of butter
- 1 bottle hot sauce (you can use a regular Tabasco or a chipotle tabasco)
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons of paprika powder
- 2tablespoons of red chili powder
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder
- olive oil
- cooking oil
- 10 sheets of tortilla wraps
Making the buffalo sauce instructions
- put the butter in a saucepan and melted it. Keep stirring so it won’t burn
- after the butter melted, add the hot sauce, about a ½ bottle of medium size tabasco bottle, and mix it well
- add a pinch of salt and pepper
- mix it well again
- add 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder and mix it well again
- the buffalo sauce is ready to coat the chicken
- get three bowls for the flour, panko, and beaten egg
- cut the chicken breast into a chicken tender size and put it in a stainless steel bowl for marinade
- grated the 4 cloves of garlic and add it to the chicken
- add enough salt, pepper, paprika and red chili powder, and a drizzle of olive oil into the chicken
- mix it well until all the chicken coated, then cover it with plastic wrap and let it marinate for minimum 30 minutes
- after marinated, get a frying pan and pour enough cooking oil to fry the chicken
- follow these exact steps: dip the chicken into the flour, after that dip it in the beaten egg, and roll it in breadcrumbs
- fry the chicken until golden brown
- preheat the tortilla wrap in the microwave for about 10 seconds
- after all the chicken is fried, get ready to wrap which is prepare the lettuce, the buffalo sauce, and the tortilla wraps
- dip about 3 chicken in the hot sauce, then put in in the wrap. Add lettuce and wrap it.
- repeat step number 11 until all the chicken is wrapped
- your buffalo chicken wrap is ready to serve!
The post Halal Buffalo Chicken Wrap appeared first on Halal Media Japan | Latest halal news, travel guides & maps of Japan.